Tuesday 4 December 2012

friEnNdZzz~~

Yuhhhhoooo~~
something popped in my mind..so,i wanna write this..plis TAKE NOTE! its nothing~

Una - i'm sick with her popularity.... :(

Aminah - i don't know what to say..kind of good girl
Izzah - always think she is cute.. 
Farah Hanis - our dimple smile or should i call her as our adviser?
Shadi - always act cute infront of me but i think she's not..keke!
Afiah - long time no see her..miss her as usual!
Ecah - my collaboration of ideas for my novel..kpoppers like me~
Mus - always singing in the class..i dont know what to do :(
Dayah - kpoppers like Ecah n of course me.. very tired to talk with her(don't ask me,why!)
Faran - she got an ipad~i'm jealous of her!
Fateyn - for me,she is annoying! don't talk with me if you said that we're not friend!
Azni - nothing with her~ kekeke!
Tyrah - sweet voice~can you tuck me when i want to sleep?yeay!
Mas - she like err..know everything..moving internet??i don't know how to say!
Nad - weird person~
Amni - like my bestie..but she also annoys me!kekeke!(don't be mad! :))
Naila - silent person..maybe?
Aman - very hyper in the class? do u agree with me?
Qilah - she look like a bank! why? find the answer!
Radin - chinese look(for me) don' know what to say~
Fify - funny person~ always make us laugh with all our heart!\
Naty & Hanum - bestie forever i guess~ always together since the first time they met~:)
Ama - mysterious person~you should be careful with her! i warn u!
Sana' - how to say?erm...very kind..
Anis - soft-hearted i think..she admired me~kekekekekeke! :D
Zaty - maybe she is my bestfriend..i like to share my story with her~

so,so...u guess who is me??? plis take a look whose i didn't mention her name~~

i'm sorry if u take it seriously but i'm kidding okay?just want to make fun! really sorry~ :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment